Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Back !

Its been quite some time since I updated this blog, sorry guys, I know I promised a weekly update. But I have been extremely busy, and as I mentioned in all my mails, I am now half sane & half crazy ! But the good news, we are almost there.. and the countdown begins NOW !

To all the women teams, our apology as we are left with no choice but to call off the women category this year, as many teams were having difficulties with flights arrangements. We will bring back the category next year, and we would like to thank all the teams who have given us your confirmation for next year's event. We THANK YOU ladies for all the support, we REALLY DO appreciate it. Hopefully, the Airlines will do us a huge favor next year, and dont surprise us with any last minute cancellations... we'll pray for that.. :)

By the way, before I forget, check out our new tournament logo... yes.. on the upper left hand side.. , let us know your thoughts.. we've been looking at so many colour samples, that I am seriously thinking I could be colour blind now.. ...

What we'll do this week onwards, we will publish the profiles & photos of all participating teams this year. So, dont forget to check us out weekly for updates.

To my friend Daniel in Singapore, I know you think the music sucks.. so I will try to find time and update that as well.

Cheers !!!!!!!

No comments: