Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Little Bit Of Flash Back !



What can we say about last year’s tournament? We (everyone in the committee but me :() had so much fun last year and it was one of the best experience we had so far. Of course, my sort of fun, came from observing the game through yahoo video-cam on my desktop, back in the office. It was a little bit of a challenge trying to figure out who the players were as they appeared to be really..really.., small on my computer screen, but hey… even with such difficulty, I enjoyed every bit of it ! The only disappointment for me was the fact that I was not able to meet up with all the guys I’ve been writing to for the last 1-2 years, and came to be with us. We would like to thank you guys for supporting us all the way. There were of course hip cups, here and there, and we would like to apologise for that, hopefully we are able to extend a much better hospitality this year, and deliver a wonderful and exciting experience for all!

Today, let’s check out some photos taken from last year’s event…:)

No comments: