Friday, July 17, 2009

So... Kota Kinabalu.. here we come... !!!!

Hey guys, sorry that I have not been posting much, hopefully, as we kick off with this post, the ball will keep rolling, and I will be able to post more about the tournament, teams, and places of interest in Kota Kinabalu. If you all remember, 2 years back, I've posted some articles about Borneo, places of interest for everyone, some things have changed although some still remains the same, although we have additional ones, new places & new stuffs since the last two years. I am contemplating on whether I should start writing all over, or just add on, the missing ones! :)

So, guys, it might be a bit of a hassle to flip the pages to my older posts.. (although it’s probably just a few mouse clicks away....!!!!) but hey, if you live in a technology deprived world like I "sometimes" do, few clicks could end up with long hours of waiting for the next page to load (honestly...sometimes, I caught myself staring at a blank page for an hour or so.....!!!).... and for the cissy ones (like me!).... mean... fingers muscles cramp..!!!! :) So, I will repost my older posts. .. & along the way, edit what is no longer there.. and add on the new ones that I know.. :) alright guys? Stay tune.. for an intro of where we are, and where you guys wanna be, this October 30th... that's right!!!!!!! Borneo- Where Raw Rugby means ... RAW & and serves BORNEO style!!!!!!

No comments: