Friday, October 31, 2008

The Date is Finally Here!

There are lots to do, and even though we have been planning and planning, and the last couple of weeks, executing... there are still lots to do.. and we are all EXCITED!

I'm looking so much forward to welcome all the teams, friends I have been making all year long, and can't wait to be apart of the tournament, watching the best people in rugby, warming our Club & the idea of just being here to be with all of them ..... overwhelming... really is.

On top of that.., I must say that I have been really worried as well, hoping all the arrangements are in place and there will not be any last minute hic cups! And I hate to worry.. cause its no fun!

I have not been sleeping well for the last couple of weeks, so I've got these huge panda eyes, which is good, in a way.. at least, it won't make it that hard for anyone to recognise me from far!

Just wanna say thank you to all you guys for supporting us, supporting my blog, and having to keep up with my annoying emails...

I sincerely hope, you guys would enjoy the tournament and I truly hope the friendships we build in the name of Rugby and our passion for it, will last us much longer than Nov 8th & 9th! I know it will, and God Bless us for that !

I'm PROUD to say, 8th BORNEO TENS & 1ST BORNEO WOMEN RUGBY .... HERE WE COME!

No comments: